Sleepwalk With Me
Sleepwalk with Me opened this weekend to an incredible reaction from moviegoers and critics alike. Goodpenny founder/composer Andrew Hollander’s score provides the musical backdrop for this first movie from comedian Mike Birbiglia. Officially breaking the record for the largest opening weekend for the IFC Center in New York, “Sleepwalk is the highest per-theater average for an American “non-animated film from a first-time filmmaker.“
The movie now heads on to Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Boston, and Chicago in the coming weeks.
- “Sleepwalk is oddly soothing, like a cup of camomile tea before bedtime.” - Richard Corliss, TIME
- “Sleepwalk With Me” more than just a glorified stand-up act.” - Stephen Holden, New York Times
- “A thoughtful adaptation of Birbiglia’s hit one-man, off-Broadway show.” - Sara Stewart, New York Post
- “Birbiglia’s gift, really, is one of reassurance. It’s nice to know that we can fail spectacularly and still be okay.” - Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News
- “Feats of raconteur storytelling are always tricky to translate into something effective and fluid enough to be movieworthy. But Sleepwalk With Me sticks the landing.” Liz Schwarzbaum, Entertainment Weekly
To check to see if it will be coming to a theater near you, go HERE.